Maison Flore Paris is the controller of the processing of your personal data and as such is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, storage and protection of your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
COLLECTION AND COOKIES
We collect, process and store personal information from you and the devices you use when you visit maisonfloreparis.com on a phone or computer, when you conduct transactions, when you register an account and when you interact with our services.
We may also collect personal information about you if you physically enter one of our shops or attend an event.
The personal information we collect includes the following:
- The content you generate when interacting with our customer service team including contact information and verification of your identity;
- Device identifiers such as IP addresses, cookie identifiers, idfas and other device identifiers, as well as geolocation information, IOT technologies and login information such as statistics of your page visits, traffic to and from sites, referral urls, advertising data, your browsing history, email addresses with fingerprints, and your login information.
We use the personal information we collect to: provide and improve our services; contact you about your account; provide you with customer service; provide you with personalised advertising and marketing; and detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
We process personal data for purchases, payments, support and customer satisfaction to enable us to fulfil our contract when your contact and transactional information is processed.
Legally, we are not allowed to keep personal data longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. The retention period may therefore differ depending on the processing activity. For marketing purposes for which you have given us your consent, we will retain your contact data for as long as you do not withdraw your consent.
Finally, your banking information is never in our possession. Transactions are processed entirely by the secure payment module of our partner Shopify Payments.
The General Data Protection Regulation provides for the rights of access, modification and deletion of your personal information.
You can send your application for support services fees to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right of access: your right to obtain confirmation of your personal data, and, where appropriate, to access your personal data and obtain details of the nature of the processing.
- The right of rectification: your right to have inaccurate personal data corrected.
- The right to portability: your right to receive personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and computerised format for transfer to another platform.
- The right to be forgotten: your right to delete your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing: your right to effectively block your data; to store it and to stop processing it.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications, you can unsubscribe via a link in the email you receive, or by writing to us at email@example.com
DISCLOSURE AND SECURITY
We never disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
We protect your information with measures to reduce the risk of loss, unauthorised use and access, disclosure and modification.
We minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to the amount directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the stated purpose.
In doing so we may disclose your personal information to authorised third party service providers who assist us in providing our services as :
- Payment provider to facilitate purchases
- Order processing provider to facilitate order management, packaging and delivery
- Marketing and advertising providers to personalise your experience
We protect your information with measures that minimise the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and modification.
You have the right to file a complaint with the national data protection authority.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date. Please inform us of any changes to your personal data in the course of our relationship.
Company name : Mouren Studio
Commercial name : Maison Flore Paris
Legal form : SAS with a capital of €1000
Domiciled at 45 rue Charlot 75003 Paris, France.
SIREN : 88084123400011
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
DESIGNER AND HOST
Hosted by: Shopify
Shopify Inc, 150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor, Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4, Canada